Friday, June 26, 2009

A funny thing happened on the way to the airport...

As soon as I hung up the phone, I called the number that was left on the message. I spoke to the gentleman who answered the phone and provided him with my information. After a few minutes of hold time he came back to ask if I was interested in being an extra for the Public Enemies movie. Interested? Heck Yeah I was interested... Where do I report!


Yes! After all the waiting, and self-doubt, finally the call that I had been waiting for! I made it to the first phase... He provided me with a telephone number, and more information on what type of scene I would be participating in. He did say that it was going to be filmed in Madison, and provided me with a tentative date and time, however he explained that all dates and times were subject to change...

I was to wait for further instructions and should be prepared set up a time to meet at an undisclosed location for a haircut and wardrobe fitting...

Was this all really happening? Someone pinch me... I must be dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment