Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's GO TIME!

Well, the day has finally arrived. After months and months of patiently waiting, tonight is the local premiere of the Public Enemies film. I am nervous, my family is excited and none of us know for sure any of the scene that I participated in will be used in the movie... We all hope we will be rewarded with at least a fleeting glimpse of my character (I played one of J. Edgar Hoover's aides) I am the one who will appear over Hoovers right shoulder, between Hoover and his lawyer sitting to his right. We are in the scene where Hoover is petitioning congress for additional funding to create the current FBI...

I am sure that the scene in final editing will only last a few moments... but in real time, it took over 14 hours to shoot just that one scene...

Keep your fingers crossed for me... And don't blink... you just might see me up there on the Big Screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment